Thursday, November 19, 2009

YD takes a Lake vacation

Greetings from the Lake, y'all. Food Guy had to go to a conference this week, so I'm staying with my Grandparents. Should be pretty sweet. A couple of Food Guy's friends from school (Eric and Klaus) showed up at our house yesterday morning so we loaded up the mobile dog house and got rolling north. I slept for a couple of hours and then woke up to the strangest smell. We were at the Waffle House! I knew I was probably going to see my Grandparents sometime soon, which means one thing: sweet, sweet dog bones. Well, it also means laying on the couch and watching some TV too. I'm pretty sure that the Food Guy's dad has a never-ending supply of dog bones. Gotta love that. Kind of makes up for the fact that I couldn't go to Philly with Food Guy and his friends. Can you believe the downtown Marriott in Philly doesn't allow dogs?! Silly! Personally, I think everyone should boycott that place.

Anyway, I'll be chillin at the Lake all week while Food Guy is up on Philly working. Oh, and in case you weren't sure- Thanksgiving is coming up. What a great time to pick up an extra large bone for a Yellow Dog to play with if he happens to show up at your house.

No comments: