Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Holidays

Hey y'all. Food Guy and I have been on the road for what seems like a month straight. I got to stay with Jen, Zozo, and Sug while Food Guy went up to Baltimore to hang with his sister and old school friends. That was a blast. I was so tired by the time the Food Guy picked me up  that I slept for like two whole days. It was pretty sweet. Then, we loaded back up into rolling dog house and headed to Charlotte for Christmas. We had a great time at the lake. Food Guy's niece, Haley, was there and she played chase with me lots. Plus, Food Guy's dad kept slipping me extra dog bones when no one was looking. I told him the Food Guy never feeds me. I think he believes me, so don't tell him any different. 

Wanna know the best thing about it being New Year's Eve? Well, I'll tell ya. No more stupid pants. Now that the year is over, Food Guy doesn't have to wear those stupid Red Leg- Black Leg pants anymore. I really hope he learned his lesson and doesn't make any more bets with Jen. I was pretty happy when I saw him put those pants in the back of the closet. We'll have to keep them around though. You never know when you might need some silly pants for a costume or something. 

Anyway, Food Guy are I are about to load up and head to the ATL for some New Year's Eve festivities. One last hurrah before Food Guy has to get back to work. School is starting back up next week. Boo Hiss! That means Food Guy will be back to spending all of his time reading those silly books and writing papers. 

Hopefully the Dawgs will take care of business and beat the Spartans tomorrow. I'm not sure how much of the game I'll get to see. Food Guy are I are going hiking, and since we're playing in a pretty lame bowl that's during the day we might miss some of it. We'll be sure to catch all the highlights on the Ocho. I can't wait for next football season. It's always sad when football is over. But, that's OK. March Madness is coming and we've got the Heels to occupy us until Baseball season starts. 

Happy New Year, 
The Yellow One

No comments: