Saturday, January 10, 2009

A new semester...



Well, school's back with a vengeance, so that means the Food Guy isn't home as much as he usually is. That means I get to spend a lot of time sleeping, which isn't really all that bad. I usually sleep on the Food Guy's bed or on the couch watching The Ocho while Food Guy's on campus. But once in a while I like to sleep on my dog bed, just to show the Food Guy that I appreciate having one. I like to sleep with my toys spread out around me. Like this:

Food Guy's been back on the bike lately too. That means I don't get to go running as much, but he still takes me running a few days a week, which is really OK with me as long as I get to go on lots of walks. The upside is that we play more frisbee when we don't run as much. I love playing with my frisbee. I can can catch it in the air and everything. Mostly I just like to catch it and then carry it around like this. 
It makes me look like I have giant red dog lips. Pretty funny huh? Anyway, life is good here in Athens. I'm sad that football season's over. I don't really know what to think about the stupid Gators winning another National Championship. I mean, you have to be happy that your conference owns the trophy. You have to happy that we put the Big 12 in their place, but Florida? Florida! Really, I hate them so much. Oh well, next year. I have to say that my favorite part of that game was watching Tebow get a taunting penalty. My favorite blogger over at Hey Jenny Slater said it best: "Taunting your opponent makes the Baby Jesus Cry, Tim. Funny stuff!

Anyway, that's about it from Athens for now. Food Guy's reading lots of books and getting ready to start writing his exams. I'm still looking for more dog food. Things are pretty much as they should be. Well, Go Heels. We'll have to survive on basketball until the Braves get going. Not too sure how that's going to pan out since Frank Wren can't seem to sign anyone decent, but hope does spring eternal. Who knows what can happen with 162 games on the slate. 

No comments: