Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve

Happy New Year, y'all. The Food Guy and I closed out 2010 in style today. Sam and Rebecca came up from Chattavegas to hang out last night, and we got lucky with some sunny weather for a little New Year's Eve trip to the Dump.

We got this morning to clear skies, and strong coffee brewing. After a leisurely breakfast at Mountain Bagels, we headed up to the Dump to meet Greg for a little climbing. Alabama stayed home, so I didn't have my doggie crag partner to hang out with. We still had a good time though. Check out some pics from today's adventure.







Rebecca did a great job on Son of White Trash. And she got a little lead climbing in too.














I was happy to get out and enjoy some sunshine while the people got some winter time climbing in.












The Food Guy seemed pretty happy to get out climbing after a couple of weeks of snow.













I'm sure the Food Guy and I will head out for a good run or hike to ring in 2011. Stay tuned, y'all.

No comments: